Antminer / whathsminer asic водяной блок пластины водяного охлаждения Обновление биткойн-майнера hydro Система Водяного Охлаждения (СВО)
Category: power supply
- antminer series
- whatsminer series
- avalon series
- Commodity name: Antminer / whathsminer asic водяной блок пластины водяного охлаждения Обновление биткойн-майнера hydro Система Водяного Охлаждения (СВО)
- Commodity ID: 123456
Please see this prompt
1. Due to the different water-cooling plates matched with various models of the S19 series, please consult customer service before placing an order.
2.It is recommended to use the LIANLI overclocking power supply to achieve overclocking. Use the original 4000W power supply. If the power cannot be satisfied, overclocking will easily damage the machine.
3. Before powering on, please run the water cycle to check that there is no overflow, and then run the machine. The initial installation should be observed for a period of time.
4. This set of plans is not equipped with external inlet and outlet water pipes/trachea pipes. If you need to customize, you can consult customer service.
5. For detailed installation videos and pictures, please consult customer service.
asic water cooling system
mining overclocking Liquid cooling system
Step 1: Remove the front and rear fans of the S19PRO.
Step 2: Remove the air cooling fin of the hash board.
Step 3: Align the screw holes on the hash board, install the water-cooling board, and pay attention to the direction of the water-cooling board's water inlet.
Step 4: Put the hash board back into the machine, insert the water pipe of the water divider, and connect it to the hash board,and each horizontal component is connected to a water divider.
Step 5: Install the front fan and the rear water cooling plate back, and use the provided 12mm water pipe joint to install and fix the water distributor to the water cooling plate.
Step 6: Turn on the water circulation, check all connection positions, and check whether there is overflow at the faucet. Be sure to run the water circulation first to check that there is no overflow, and then run the machine. The initial installation should be observed for a while.
Recommend for you